Progress 16 and 17: requirements and deadlines to register for the scholarship that pays $6,400 per month to high school students



Registration opened the first day of August and will be open until the end of the month.
Registration opened the first day of August and will be open until the end of the month.

In August, the second call of the year for the Progresar Scholarship opens for all its scholarship lines. The income of the family group must not exceed three times the current Minimum Vital and Mobile Salary and it is necessary to prove attendance at an educational institution. You can register until August 31 in all scholarship lines.

Registration can be done from the web http://argentina.gob.ar/progresar

The Ministry of Education opened this Monday, August 1, the second registration of the year at Progress Scholarshipswhich consists of the payment of up to $10,700 per month and a connectivity bonus for young people who study or are trained in trades throughout the country.

Progress includes several different programs.
Progress includes several different programs.

Scholarships, which are paid through the Anses, They are by 12 months for those students from low-income households who seek to complete their compulsory or higher education or are trained in trades. 80% per month is paid and the remaining 20% ​​upon presentation of the corresponding certificates.

📌 Progress 16 and 17 years

For young people who attend school or who are committed to returning to their studies.

📌 Progress Required

For young people between the ages of 18 and 24 to complete their compulsory education.

📌 Progress Higher

For college and university students up to 24 years old. (Up to 30 years if they are in an advanced stage of their career).

📌 Progress Work

For young people between the ages of 18 and 24 to be trained in trades.

📌 Progress Nursing

For those who are studying Nursing, without age limit.

The main requirement to register is that the income of the family group must not be three times the current Minimum, Vital and Mobile Salary (SMVM), which in August 2022 is $47,850. That is, family income must not exceed 143,550 pesos. Also accredit attendance at an educational institution.

The requirements to access the scholarships.
The requirements to access the scholarships.

1. Age

– Between 16 and 24 years to finish high school

– Up to 30 years if you are at an advanced stage of your career

– From 18 to 24 years old to train in trades

– No age limit if you study nursing

two. family income

– The income of your family group must not exceed three times the Minimum Vital and Mobile Salary in force in Argentina

3. Academic certification

– You must prove attendance at an educational institution

80% of the amount of the scholarship is charged during the course and the remaining 20% ​​upon certifying regularity during the year or course.  Only upper level students are charged 100 percent.
80% of the amount of the scholarship is charged during the course and the remaining 20% ​​upon certifying regularity during the year or course. Only upper level students are charged 100 percent.

– Progress Work Scholarships: $6,400.

– Mandatory Progresar Scholarships: $6,400.

– Superior Progress Scholarships: $6,400.

– Progress Superior Scholarships for strategic careers: between $6,400 to $10,660.

– Progresar Nursing Scholarships: between $6,400 and $10,700.

80% of the amount of the scholarship is charged during the course and the remaining 20% ​​upon certifying regularity during the year or course. Higher level advanced students (tertiary or university) charge 100% of the amount.

At the end of the registration for the second round, the Ministry of Education will begin the data validation stage in conjunction with Anses to verify that the data entered matches the socioeconomic situation of those enrolled.

Entering the same website where the registration was made, you will be able to know the status of the application. By entering: becasprogresar.educacion.gob.ar, those registered will be able to know if they were rejected or approved to receive the benefit.

KEEP READING:





Source link

, ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.